Orders can be placed through our on line shop, or by telephone. Product or general enquiries can be made by telephone, E-mail or through our Facebook or Instagram page. Please note that for E-mail, Facebook or Instagram, we will endeavour to respond within 48 hours but this may take up to 72 hours.
By placing an order with us through any channel, you choose to accept the terms and conditions laid out here.
We reserve the right not to fulfill orders placed with us in the case where products may have been under-priced, we are unable to supply the products or for any reason we feel that the product ordered may not be correct for your needs.
Shipping times & information
Shipping times specified are an estimation only. Most Reign Bowstrings are made to order so there will naturally be a delay in this case. It is possible for an increased delay if there is a large amount of orders in the system. Where possible we will try to advise you of any delay.
Usual shipping times:
- Accessories: 1-2 working days
- Recurve strings: 2-3 working days
- Compound sets/components: 7-10 working days
Orders, unless specifically requested, will be dispatched in one consignment. Expected shipping times for multiple groups of orders will be the latest of these (e.g. 1 compound set and 1 accessory will be 7-10 working days).
Most UK orders are shipped via Royal Mail first class or first class Signed for. Signatures may be required for orders over £50. It is your responsibility to provide correct shipping information and ensure that the delivery can be signed for if needed. For overseas delivery, these will be shipped through Royal Mail Standard Air Mail or, in the case of orders over £50 or for some countries in particular, Royal Mail tracked and/or signed. Again it is your responsibility to provide correct shipping information and ensure that the delivery can be signed for if needed.
If it is not possible for the courier to successfully deliver your order, it may be returned to us. In this case, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping again.
Packages should be inspected for damage and noted before signing. You need to inform us of any discrepancies/damage within 3 working days of delivery.
At present Reign Bowstrings is not VAT registered therefore the price listed is the same for all customers whether in a VAT free zone or not.
It is possible that import duties, local taxes and/or other customs charges may be charged for international orders once it reaches the destination country. It is your responsibility to pay these charges.
The Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 gives you the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receiving your goods. However products that are irreparably modified are exempt from these rights.
Please note that all bowstrings, unless already made, are irreparably modified from the original components and therefore are exempt from the cancellation rights of the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 once the building begins.
For all other products, if you wish to cancel, you must inform us in writing with details of your order.
The responsibility is on you for the cost and process of returning the goods, insured for the value of the product, and it is your responsibility to ensure that goods are unused and in original packaging.
We reserve the right to reduce the amount refunded from the original cost of the product, reflecting the loss of value of the product returned.
All Reign Bowstrings come with a 6 month warranty against defects in material or workmanship of the product. Bowstrings are a consumable product and it is understood that natural wear and tear occurs during the life of the product.
Wear and tear and faults not covered under warranty include but are not limited to:
- Fraying of the string material from contact with foreign bodies (arm guards, bowstands, facial hair, string dampers, fletchings etc)
- Movement or separation of serving where items have been attached to the string
- Damage to the string/cables from installation of nocking points/peep sights/peep serving/speed nocks/kissers.
- Damage caused by negligence (dry fire etc).
- Peep rotation or serving separation caused by inserting or removing excessive amount of twists.
- Serving damage/separation on cables running through a cable slider or any roller guard serving provided outside the original bow manufacturers specification.
- Damage or elongation to a string as a result of twisting in the opposite direction to the original manufacture.
- Colour fade over time or exact colour match
- Inaccurate information provided to us which results in us manufacturing an incorrect product is not covered under any warranty.
Speed nocks can be fitted by us to strings if the original manufacturer specifications had them installed and only in the location on the original manufacturer specifications. It is highly unlikely that this will happen but it is your responsibility after receipt of your strings to ensure that there is no movement of these speed nocks over time and you should notify us immediately if this occurs. We will not be liable for any damage cause to the strings/equipment/person if any movement occurs.
It is understood that consumable items require an element of maintenance and ongoing repair from time to time, please ensure that you are aware of maintenance procedures.
Within 30 days of original purchase, we will exchange the product, offer a repair if necessary or refund the product.
If you need to claim for a warranty, you must follow the process below:
- Call or contact us in writing explaining the problem and providing details of the original order.
- If return is necessary, we will provide you with a Return Authorisation number (RA Number) to quote on the outside of the package. We will also advise you of our recommended method of posting back to us. If you deviate from this method, we are not obliged to cover any excess cost of return.
- If the warranty or fault is accepted, we will contact you with the options following this.
- If the warranty is rejected, we will return the goods back to you. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods in this case.
We reserve the right to refuse any return if the RA number is not written on the packaging.
We take payments through the following means
- All major Credit/Debit card securely through www.stripe.com
- PayPal through www.paypal.co.uk
- Bank transfer – details of which are available upon request
We make every attempt to ensure that our prices and information are accurate however sometimes mistakes happen.
In the unlikely event that we receive an order for products with incorrect pricing or information, we reserve the right not to fulfil the order. In this event, we will contact you at the earliest point and give you the option to revise or cancel the order for a full refund (or part refund if a partial order is completed). We will not continue with or complete the order until we have received communication back.
We take pride in our excellent customer service and making sure you are happy with your experience of purchasing through Reign Bowstrings. If you have any grievances or comments regarding our products or service, please contact us at email@example.com and we will make every effort to try and resolve this to mutual satisfaction.
Orders placed through a third party or authorised dealer
Our responsibility lies with our direct customer. For orders placed through a third party or authorised dealer, they are our direct customer. As we can only reasonably discuss the status of or matters around an order with them, you should contact them for any queries regarding your order, we and they give mutual authorisation to discuss directly with you.
We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit, indirect losses or damage associated with the use of this website or any products sold.
Trade customers agree to abide by the above terms and conditions in respect to their purchase with us and sales to their customers.
For trade enquiries, you should contact us in the first instance at: firstname.lastname@example.org. This E-mail address is for use by trade customer’s only and non-trade E-mails sent to this address will not be responded to.
Trade customers should place orders through the channel advised by us only.
We reserve the right at any time, to review and add, remove or amend trade prices or payment terms. We will make every attempt to contact you directly should this happen.